Friday, April 16, 2010

Saw "Letters To God"...

Just had to post this-- I saw "Letters to God" last night with Mike and Sonya. It was lovely. No sex, violence or romance even. Just about how powerful an example of one little boy's faith and trust in God can be. A truly nice film-- such a nice change from the usual "stuff" Hollywood puts out. I highly recommend it-- not sure it would be appropriate for small children but it was a lovely film. In a way I wish a movie like that had been out when I was about 6 or so as at that age I became terrified of death when my grandfather died. I think a movie like this would have answered that fear quite well. 


Here's a trailer.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like an excellent movie; a real tear jerker.

Lucy said...

Wow, I haven't heard about this. (We don't go to movies much.) Thanks for the recommendation! :)

In Christ,
Lucy
www.mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com