Friday, March 25, 2011

Day One In Jerusalem

Today was so massive I know I can't write about it all at once. The whole day was a highlight but I will add some pictures and a bit of background information and photos. I am fading fast here folks too so a lot will have to be added tomorrow. 
We started on the Mount of Olives, specifically the Pater Noster, which is the place where Jesus taught the Our Father. Our incredible pastor wrote a description of all of these holy places, so we could follow along and know where we were, etc. He also wrote a Stations of the Cross meditation, which I will discuss later.

 
  
 The view from the Mount of Olives.
 Pater Noster


And that's it for today I am falling asleep as I type lol, See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Prayer Warrior said...

love your pictures. Please visit my webiste; underthedivinemercy.blogspot.com